- unwinding cable car-
been getting into artistic spasms lately... its what i term as my sudden need to draw. been doodling potraits and such... doesn't help that all that research i've been doing for methods & materials on drawing tools means glancing through drawing guide books for hours. such inspiration...
never really wondered if my drawing is top notch though. reckon its pretty average ... and its funny how these artistic spurts work. the urge may not relate to the quality of work.. rather i find that i draw best when I am in a contemplative and nonchalant mood.. same goes for my poetry.
oh well...
really isn't much to claim. nothing on my mind really, except for Anberlin's new album playing continously in my mind. especially 'the unwinding cable car'.
and so due to a lack of inspiration for writing especially because i have been drawing for the past 2 hours and feeling quite intellectually drained, i will resort to posting lyrics. ha.
"The Unwinding Cable Car"- Anberlin
Emotive unstable you're like an unwinding cable car
Listening for voices, but it's the choices that make us who we are
Go your own way, even seasons have changed just burn those new leaves over
So self-absorbed you've seemed to ignore the prayers that have already come about
This is the correlation of salvation and love
Don't drop your arms, I'll guard your heart
With quiet words I'll lead you in
Backing away from the problem of pain you never had a home
You've been misguided, you're hiding in shadows for so very long
Don't you believe that you've been deceived that you're no better than...
The hair in your eyes, it never disguised what you're really thinking of
This is the correlation of salvation and loveDon't drop your arms, I'll guard your heartWith quiet words I'll lead you in and out of the darkYou're so brilliant, don't soon forgetYou're so brilliant, grace marked your heart(With quiet words I'll lead you in and out of the dark)Its a brillant song... sadly i can't find upload the song in imeem just yet due to technical problems but its going to be featured in my blog real soon. beautiful music and lyrics, strikes a chord everytime. till then, love to all.
//sandra.esperanza.