- procrastination horrors-
Decided to stay home today, instead of heading to school for a talk by a supposedly 'cute' theatre director from The Phantom of the Opera.....
And why miss this once in a lifetime chance?
Lets just say, little boys and girls out there, learn from me: don't procrastinate!
Yes, I have 2 papers due tommorow, and I haven't started on one very tedious 2000 word thesis on Arts&Aesthetics. . . I've done the research but my word.doc is blank! And see, a thorough research paper comes equipped with footnotes, excellent examples, photographs and eloquent argumentives... so now now, how long could that take? perhaps a couple of hours you say? perhaps... but what about that report writing that's left half done? Or the freehand press release that's untouched? Or say that OTHER research paper on drawing materials?
UH huh! So now you know why... so instead of blogging this incessant complaining and further procrastination, I think its time I get my ass back to work. To all of you enjoying the air con comfort of class now, good for you! =)
p/s: its not all bad, my mother offered to fork out cash to buy a Nintendo DS Lite that I can share with my brother... now I can play games like crazy during the holiday( cause I intend to learn how to play warcraft too! wooohoo. )
p/ss: check out the class blog link to see SUPER unglam fotos of me, courtesy of class photog, Sofian.
//sandra.esperanza.